By the grace of Allah Explorers Club has been given another opportunity to attend the annual MKA and MAA Canada National Ijtema during August 16 – 22. The main purpose of this trip is to attend the National Ijtema and compete with fellow Atfals.
To sign up please click on the link below and fill all the fields as it is very important for us to know everything.
Eligibility – To go on this trip the following requirements must be met.
• The Tifl must be over 11
• Anyone under 11 must be accompanied by a parent (Father)
• The payment must be paid in full (15 and under £650 )once the place has been confirmed.
• This price does not include the visa application fee, which is £10, which are non-refundable and must be sent before 31st May 2017 23:59:59.
• Anyone who wishes to travel on this trip and has not paid visa fee before 31st May 2017 23:59:59 will not be accepted.
- A full and final payment for the trip (£650) has to be submitted before 13th
June 2017 23:59:59.
• The Tifl must stay with the Atfal group throughout the trip.
• A written parental consent will be required to allow the Tifl to travel with the group under the supervision of National Amla.
• Uniform which will be provided by Explorers Club (Tracksuit)
As soon as the signing up process is complete we will email the bank details to you and you will be required to have (the person joining the trip) AIMS NUMBER and “CA” as the reference.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the arrangements from UK?
All the members are joining this trip will be required to stay in Baitul Futuh on 15th August 2017
Can my younger son (under 11) come along with the older brother who is over 11?
The trip is for Atfal over 11 as they are capable of taking care of themselves. It would be difficult to manage with younger Atfal without their parents. Feel free to write for permission or accommodations due to some special circumstances (beyond your control) for consideration. Your requests will be sent to the organizers of this trip for consideration.
Can my son go on his own and join you in Canada?
This is an international (group) field trip. We are traveling together as a group and don’t have individual itineraries. Feel free to write for permission or accommodations due to some special circumstances (beyond your control) for consideration. Your requests will be sent to the organizers of this trip for consideration.
Wouldn’t it be cheaper to allow the Atfal to book their own flights?
We have made the decision to take the Atfal as a group and have arranged a group deal for one particular flight (where the maximum number of seats were available).
There are a couple of advantages to getting a group deal:
a) our requirement to travel together is met. This is necessary for better supervision & transportation.
b) a set of seats is reserved
If Atfal were allowed to book flights individually on their own, the flight rates will automatically go up once people start booking flights for the same dates. Allowing the children to travel alone and/or on separate flights is not a viable option. Multiple flights with different airports, dates, and times for one particular trip would have greater challenges for Muntazimin of Transport in UK as well. Flight cancellations and delays will complicate matters further. So we have made the decision to travel as a group after much consideration.